- posted: Oct. 03, 2022
Pain affects your everyday activities, robbing you of the life you should be living. The good news is that you don’t have to live in pain. When pain becomes overwhelming, you can turn to chiropractic care for pain relief. Whether you are tired of pain medication or the only option on the table is surgery, you can turn to Preferred Chiropractic for natural pain management.
Conditions Treated by Chiropractic Care
If you have pain, dismissing it can be a big mistake. Pain tells you that something is amiss, and ignoring it won’t resolve the problem. If you suffer from any of the following conditions, our chiropractor is ready to assist you.
- Back pain: While back pain is common, it doesn’t mean it has to be the way of life. Whether personal injuries or diseases are the cause of your back pain, we offer numerous remedies to provide relief. We treat back pain using spinal decompression, chiropractic adjustments, muscle stimulation, and other remedies.
- Migraines: Popping medication when you have migraine pain can only make the situation worse. Chiropractors use natural remedies to reduce the intensity and frequency of migraines.
- Sciatica: When spinal structures irritate your sciatic nerve, you can experience numerous unpleasant symptoms. One of the hallmark symptoms of sciatica is excruciating pain that travels from the lower back to the legs. We treat sciatica and other back-related conditions using natural remedies.
- Leg pain: There are several causes of leg pain, including injuries, plantar fasciitis, osteoarthritis, bursitis, and more. We offer personalized treatment to treat leg pain for a pain-free lifestyle.
- Arthritis: This inflammatory disease damages your joints, which causes pain and mobility issues. While chiropractic care doesn’t heal arthritis, it can help manage pain for a healthy, painless lifestyle.
- Fibromyalgia: This nerve-related condition causes widespread pain in your musculoskeletal system, fatigue, and sleep disorder. We offer natural remedies to help you overcome fibromyalgia pain.
Schedule an Appointment with Our Chiropractor in Atlanta, GA
Looking for chiropractic pain management in Atlanta, GA? Please schedule an appointment with Preferred Chiropractic. Our chiropractic team will do its best to restore your health and prevent your pain from returning. Call us today at (404) 888-0666 for more information or to schedule an appointment with our chiropractor.