Did you know that chiropractic care can benefit your entire family? Dr. Audra Moran with us at Preferred Chiropractic is an Atlanta, GA, chiropractic doctor knowledgeable in family care. Our regenerative medicine wellness center can treat of patients from the city and surrounding areas. Here is a breakdown of what family chiropractic care from a family chiropractor entails.
Pediatric Chiropractic Care
This is chiropractic treatment for infants and children. Some of the signs that you should take your child to a pediatric chiropractor are:
- If you suspect your child experienced birth trauma
- Poor posture and difficulty playing like other children
- If the child had an accident and landed wrong
- If the child constantly complains of headaches
- Irregular sleep patterns and limited head and neck mobility
Even though your child might seem healthy and not display any of the above signs, you can still take them to a pediatric chiropractic doctor as the therapy can have the following benefits.
- It may improve the child’s immune system; therefore, they are less likely to have common ailments like running nose, coughs, and fevers.
- Kids who receive chiropractic care may have better digestion and are less likely to suffer from reflux and constipation problems.
- Chiropractic care for kids can help them sleep better, thereby optimizing their growth and development
- It may improve behavior due to reduced stress from chronic pain
- It may improve brain development because of optimal nervous system performance
Prenatal Chiropractic Care
If you are pregnant, you can visit a prenatal chiropractor. The benefits of visiting a us for prenatal care may include:
- Minimized morning sickness and nausea in the first trimester
- Back pain relief
- Relaxation of the lower abdomen to give the fetus sufficient room to grow
- Proper alignment and relaxation of the hips, pelvis, and surrounding muscles for easier labor and delivery.
- Softwave therapy: This therapy uses a patented shock-wave generation device to treat various pains and overuse injuries. Softwave therapy can help provide relief from chronic pain by reducing inflammation.
- Shockwave therapy: This treatment involves the use of a handheld device to apply shock waves to the pain points in the body. Shockwave therapy can hasten the healing process by improving blood flow to the regenerating tissue.
- Non-surgical spinal decompression therapy: This treatment of available in two forms: non-surgical knee decompression and non-surgical spinal decompression. Non-surgical knee decompression addresses knee pain and stiffness problems, while non-surgical spinal decompression addresses spine-related issues.
Visit Us for More Information from Our Wellness Center
If you reside in Atlanta, GA, visit us at Preferred Chiropractic. Dr. Audra Moran is a regenerative medicine expert and is here to help. Call us at (404) 888-0666 for help.